internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] RTP farmer's market in the works?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Greg Brown <gwbrown1 AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] RTP farmer's market in the works?
  • Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 18:10:28 -0500

Durham already has a farmer's market.  It's not as large as Raleigh's but it is supposed to be pretty good.

Still the more the merrier I suppose.

On Thu, Feb 5, 2009 at 10:57 AM, Mark Turner <jmarkturner AT gmail.com> wrote:
Got this at $WORK today. Thought I'd pass it on.

If the doc doesn't go through email me offlist for a copy.

Cheers,
Mark
www.markturner.net

Dear Fellow RTP Employees,

An effort is underway to organize a Farmers Market in RTP, beginning in the summer of 09'. At this point, we are gathering information and would appreciate your input. Kindly take a few moments to complete the attached survey and return to rtpmarket AT gmail.com

And while we're at it... do you know of someone who works in or around RTP who may want to put their 2 cents in? Please forward for us, the more input the better!

Best Regards.

The Planning Committee

---
Come and play at the InterNetWorkers Web site!  http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/