internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] some printing on coffee mugs

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Brian Henning" <lugmail AT cheetah.dynip.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] some printing on coffee mugs
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 17:56:11 -0500

"...sue great suppliers..."

Why do they sue them? tee hee

~B

-----Original Message-----
From: internetworkers-bounces AT lists.ibiblio.org
[mailto:internetworkers-bounces AT lists.ibiblio.org]On Behalf Of Kevin
Sonney
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2009 2:03 PM
To: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

Stan -

My church has done business with A Better Image Printing in Chapel
Hill in the past few years. They alwasy do quality work, sue great
suppliers, and deliver on time (for the most part - you know how it
goes).

A Better Image Printing
1709 Legion Road, Ste. 100
Chapel Hill, NC 27517

How's that for local?

-- Kevin Sonney
-- kevin AT sonney.com

"Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep
moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things… and
curiosity keeps leading us down new paths."
–Walt Disney

I check email a couple times daily; to reach me sooner, click here:
http://awayfind.com/ksonney

http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/