internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] lawyer recommendation - car accident

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael Czeiszperger <michael AT czeiszperger.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] lawyer recommendation - car accident
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 14:17:53 -0500

On Feb 19, 2009, at 2:16 PM, <marcia AT nc.rr.com> wrote:

Hey guys,

I was in a car accident yesterday late afternoon, on 401, and my 4- month old car was probably totaled. Apparently the lady driving a big chevy avalanche had a seizure behind the wheel, hit me full- force, 85mph, then 2 other cars.

How fast were you going? You're lucky to be alive! Hope you don't have any injuries...

Michael Czeiszperger
Chapel Hill, NC

"He who is tired of Weird Al is tired of life." - H. Simpson