internetworkers - [internetworkers] School Looking for A Web Developer

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Paul Cory <paulcory AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] School Looking for A Web Developer
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 10:12:07 -0500

All,

I have a Wake County Elementary school looking for someone to redo
their Website. They can pay, but not a lot.

If you'd be interested, send me some basic info: name, contact
information, and a brief (really brief) description of relevant
experience and a link or two to something you've done. I'm going to
gather everything together and send it to the principal, who will
decide who to contact.

As for what they want, I know they want a new design. Beyond that, I'm
not sure, and I'm not sure they're sure. Helping them figure it out
will be part of the fun. :-)

Paul Cory
WCPSS Webmaster

  • [internetworkers] School Looking for A Web Developer, Paul Cory, 02/09/2009