internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Someone's copied my entire site!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael Czeiszperger <michael AT czeiszperger.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Someone's copied my entire site!
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 21:15:08 -0500

On Jan 19, 2009, at 6:04 PM, Jeremy Portzer wrote:

What's the point, then? The site doesn't appear to have any ads...
maybe they'll be added later? Unless it's just some competitor who's
trying to torpedo your business by providing false contact info, making
prospective customers give up? That seems unlikely but I suppose
anything's possible...

The ads are at the bottom of the pages where few people see them. I guess he's signed up on some sort of impression-based ad network.

Michael Czeiszperger
Chapel Hill, NC

"He who is tired of Weird Al is tired of life." - H. Simpson