internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Duplicate Email Entries in Outlook

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Christian stalberg" <cstalberg AT web-analysts.net>
  • To: <cmccarthy1 AT nc.rr.com>, "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Duplicate Email Entries in Outlook
  • Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2008 08:01:07 -0500

Title: Duplicate Email Entries in Outlook
If you are using POP mail protocol and your email download session downloads some of the mail but not all, outlook will reset and start from the top of the mail queue. You then end up with dups. on your email client. The probem is so common there are third party products to deal with the dups. e.g. http://www.mapilab.com/outlook/remove_duplicates/