internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Rapid Prototyping

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Gregory S. Hopper" <ghopper AT netanium.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Rapid Prototyping
  • Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 15:39:37 -0500

Too bad Techshop isn't up and running, Shawn -- that would have been cool!

I've contacted FineLine, too, and gotten a quote. I like the idea of staying local. Good to hear that you've heard good things, Steve.

And, thanks, TaB! I've sent a note off to Dr. Sanger at the Center for Rapid Product Realization at WCU. (I graduated from there in May. Maybe they do nice things for alumni.)

Thanks, all!
Greg