internetworkers - [internetworkers] water heater

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Steven Champeon <schampeo AT hesketh.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] water heater
  • Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 10:59:44 -0500

Hey, neighbors. We've just had our water heater die on us, and I'm
looking for recommendations and any information you might have with
respect to tankless heaters, tax credits or whatnot for upgrading to
more efficient units, and so forth. The current heater is gas, and I'd
like to keep it gas (so when the inevitable ice storm comes, we can
still shower).

If you have a favorite vendor for replacing it, I'd love to hear that,
too. We've used, and been happy with, Schwartz Plumbing in the past,
but if you have stories of folks who specialize in water heaters and
so forth, spill. :)

Offlist is fine, I'll summarize back to the list in a couple of days.
Thanks.

Steve

--
408 N. Person St. Raleigh, NC 27601

  • [internetworkers] water heater, Steven Champeon, 11/26/2008