internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] skype/landline adapters vs magicjack?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Jim Ray" <jim AT neuse.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] skype/landline adapters vs magicjack?
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 14:49:39 -0500

I’ve got a majic jack. It works kinda like a cell phone…most of the time. I do not use skype with adapter thingie yet use skype regularly with headset/mic plus webcam to communicate with customer in Italy. Works pretty @%#$ good.

Regards,

Jim Ray, MCSE

President

Neuse River Networks

919-838-1672

http://www.neuserivernetworks.com

Neuse River Networks, based in Raleigh, NC, is redefining IT Outsourcing with its Managed Services ONE Plan that automates computer processes to provide proactive computer networking solutions for businesses. The ONE Plan is designed to manage your computer network so you don’t have to. Neuse River Networks has been developing client trust since 1997 by applying expertise in Computer Networking and offering superlative service.