internetworkers - [internetworkers] Vinyl Collectors in RTP?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Bill O'Luanaigh <skepticbill AT mac.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Vinyl Collectors in RTP?
  • Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 20:41:35 -0400

Title: Vinyl Collectors in RTP?
Hey all,

My wife and I are doing an overdue purging of stuff in the house that we don’t need/want/use anymore. We’ve given a lot of kids toys to the local PTA Thrift Shop, I’ve gone through stacks of books and given them to the school book fair and now I’m even contemplating getting rid of some great LPs I’ve had for ages. I have everything from 80’s vintage jazz-fusion (Mahavishnu Orchestra, Weather Report) to Lou Reed and a whole lot in between. Does anyone on the list know of local vinyl collectors that will give me a fair price for my collection. All of the albums are poly-bagged and in good to great condition. I was something of an audiophile in high school and college but since these CDs and MP3 things have been available I’ve done nothing but move my albums wherever I go.

Thanks!

-Bill-

  • [internetworkers] Vinyl Collectors in RTP?, Bill O'Luanaigh, 10/26/2008