internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] InterNetWorkers Digest, Vol 66, Issue 6

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Rob Rousseau <djrousseau AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org, derpimpkar AT yahoo.com
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] InterNetWorkers Digest, Vol 66, Issue 6
  • Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 16:07:05 -0400

You might want to contact this group of folks:
http://www.basslakephotoclub.com/
I am not sure if they would be interested, but they are one local photography club that I know of.
-Rob

Message: 1
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2008 09:42:52 -0700 (PDT)
From: Tom Caswell <derpimpkar AT yahoo.com>
Subject: [internetworkers] Various Photography Questions
To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Anyone out there into?photography and would like to volunteer to answer
various ongoing photography questions?? I'm finding I have specific questions
building up and I don't want to frequent some store for answers.? I know
there are message boards but I'd like to build some local networks.

The questions aren't so broad as "How do I take a good picture", I promise.? They're more like
"Is there a way to keep indoor pictures with the aperture wide open and incandescent lighting from
turning out orange?" and "There isn't a way to stop motion in low light without a flash, is
there?"? Mostly experience stuff.

Tom

  • Re: [internetworkers] InterNetWorkers Digest, Vol 66, Issue 6, Rob Rousseau, 10/10/2008