internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Internet Movie times

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Michael Czeiszperger <michael AT czeiszperger.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Internet Movie times
  • Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 10:39:42 -0400

On Aug 15, 2008, at 10:13 AM, Rock Roskam wrote:

Does anyone know a good site for checking on Movie times for all Raleigh theaters? My usuals of city search and IMDB do not seem to allowing full searches anymore. Did I miss some lawsuit that now only allows you to look at one theater at a time?

On the iPhone OneTap movies is the best I've tried. You can either set a home area as the default, in which case it looks up your favorite theatre(s), or uses your current location to find the closest theaters to you.

Once you've found a theater or movie the poster, critics rankings, and showtimes are clearly displayed, and the trailer, imdb page, and more details about the movie are just one tap away. Its a breeze to see what movies are playing and watch the previews. Its really fast too-- just tap on the movie graphic and the preview shows instantly.

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=284249445&mt=8

Michael Czeiszperger
Chapel Hill, NC | 919-619-0607
michael -at- czeiszperger.org