internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Internetworkers Gathering: 2008 Sep 4th

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Jim Ray" <jim AT neuse.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Internetworkers Gathering: 2008 Sep 4th
  • Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2008 18:09:04 -0400

Wow. Way cool. Look forward to seeing you there.

Regards,

Jim Ray, MCSE
President
Neuse River Networks
919-838-1672
http://www.neuserivernetworks.com

Neuse River Networks, based in Raleigh, NC, is redefining IT Outsourcing with
its Managed Services ONE Plan that automates computer processes to provide
proactive computer networking solutions for businesses. The ONE Plan is
designed to manage your computer network so you don't have to. Neuse River
Networks has been developing client trust since 1997 by applying expertise in
Computer Networking and offering superlative service.