internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] XML book

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Ilan Volow <listboy AT clarux.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] XML book
  • Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 13:56:38 -0400

I second Jim's recommendation about the Castro book. Peachpit Press in general does an amazing job of condensing a tome's worth of highly detailed technical information into a small book that's easy to understand. I also recommend Steve Holzer's "Inside XML"; again, dated but useful, especially since it has good XML programming examples in several different languages.