internetworkers - [internetworkers] Gathering?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Lee Haslup <biglee AT haslups.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Gathering?
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 11:33:38 -0400

The current issue of the Triangle Business Journal suggests that there is a gathering on Wednesday. Is there? ... or does the TBJ have a recurring-event listing from years ago?

My son has just graduated from college and is looking for that first graphic design job. I was going through the TBJ looking for events he ought to go to and I found one that maybe I ought to do. It's been too long.
Lee Haslup