internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] The new iphones are here!

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Ian Meyer <ianmeyer AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] The new iphones are here!
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 13:17:28 -0700

Fresh off my annual hit of the RDF, I have to say, as awesome as they are, and as sure as it is that I'll be buying one on the 11th, the third party applications they showed off were the highlight of the keynote this morning.

To see what some talented people have pulled off since the SDK was released, even in a couple cases within less than a month, was really neat, and that's what is really exciting about the iPhone (and iPod touch) as a platform.

~ian