internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Signs of a slowing economy?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Thomas Beckett <thomas AT tbeckett.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Signs of a slowing economy?
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 14:08:48 -0400

Jim Ray wrote:
Personally, I'm interested in cashing in on one of those vacation
destinations that might be for sale and saw some reasonable ocean front
condos for sale the other week at North Myrtle Beach. It would be way
cool to do a 4 way time share with some others and flip it ten years
later.

The best place for beachfront property in 10 years will be just east of Fayetteville. Myrtle Beach will be under water. The only flipping there will be by the dolphins.

TaB