internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Leaky Roof

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Colleen McCarthy" <cmccarthy1 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Leaky Roof
  • Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 17:32:07 -0400

I don' t know if they do roof repair, but RenovateRepair (local, small,
professional, email sales AT renovaterepair.com, and I know that they have a
Web site) did an excellent job of finding and fixing some rotten wood
(fascia board, window sill) on my house and calking areas that needed it. I
have the outside of my house inspected every two years for anything that
might need to be fixed, and RR did the best job of any company that I've
ever used. The found things that all three other companies missed.
Pike's did the worst job and gave me the highest estimate...

HTH,
Colleen