internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] my killer iphone app

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Rowland Smith <rowland AT river2sea.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] my killer iphone app
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2008 15:09:34 -0400

On Mar 21, 2008, at 2:41 PM, Michael Czeiszperger wrote:

OK, so its a little late, but I'm really tired of typing, and while the little finger jabbing keyboard thingie on the iphone does an OK job, it would be better to just have voice recognition translate my speech into text, even if its inaccurate.

Barring that, something that would send a recording of my email reply would be second best...

The goal is to save my poor aching finger joints from having to constantly type email messages all day!

I think that will be solved with two tiny live monkey paws grafted on to your chest and wired up to your brain.

Scarecrows dressed in the latest styles
With frozen smiles to chase love away
Human kindness is overflowing
And I think it's going to rain today