internetworkers - [internetworkers] 2 job openings: web designer & web programmer

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Heather Hesketh <heather AT hesketh.com>
  • To: InterNetWorkers <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] 2 job openings: web designer & web programmer
  • Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 14:31:15 -0400

If you might be interested in the positions below, drop a line to
<careers AT hesketh.com>. If you know someone who might be interested,
let them know we're looking.

_Web Designer
___Occupational Summary
As a Web Designer for hesketh.com, you will be responsible for the look-and-feel of Web sites and application designs and implementation for our progressive client base working within a user-centered design team approach. This position will develop user-centered layout and graphical components, balancing usability and cultural factors with strategic goals and visual brand.

Details: http://www.hesketh.com/about/careers/visual_designer.html

_Web Programmer
___Occupational Summary
As a Web Programmer you will be responsible for analysis, design and implementation of software solutions, systems integration, long-term maintenance and extension of database-driven Web applications and e-commerce systems. You will have the opportunity to exercise your exceptional creativity and pragmatism while participating in the full life-cycle development of web applications.

Details: http://www.hesketh.com/about/careers/web_programmer.html

__About hesketh.com
hesketh.com offers a unique work environment. At hesketh.com, one
thing we all have in common is passion about what we do. We further
distinguish ourselves from the competition with our customer-centric
approach ­ an unrelenting determination to be responsive and exceed
expectations. We strive to create an environment of cooperation, respect, and trust.

__Send resumes and salary history to...
hesketh.com/inc.
ATTN: Personnel
5400 Glenwood Avenue
Suite G11
Raleigh, NC 27612

fax: 919.834.2554
email: careers AT hesketh.com

---
Heather A. Hesketh http://www.hesketh.com
CEO vox: 919.834.2552 x12
hesketh.com/inc. fax: 919.834.2553

hesketh.com :: 12+ years of superior Web design and application development

We're hiring!
http://www.hesketh.com/about/careers/

  • [internetworkers] 2 job openings: web designer & web programmer, Heather Hesketh, 03/19/2008