internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Would You Face Plant to Save Your Laptop?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Ilan Volow <listboy AT clarux.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Would You Face Plant to Save Your Laptop?
  • Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 09:41:18 -0400

Carrying around an unsheathed laptop is asking, begging, and screaming for trouble. Personally, I went with a Pelican case, and the thing weighs like ten pounds but is built like a tank, has lots of cushioning inside, and is water resistant/proof. And I don't have to choose between saving body parts vs. saving my laptop.