internetworkers - [internetworkers] Cutting Acrylic and Test

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Tom Caswell <derpimpkar AT yahoo.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Cutting Acrylic and Test
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 12:16:19 -0800 (PST)

I'm looking for someone who can cut acrylic.  Nothing exotic, just a slice out of 8"x8"x1" pieces.  I don't have the machine shop or the skill to get a clean cut and not melt the stuff.  Any ideas?

This is probably farther off topic than I like to go but I also want to test the list's response and make sure they're not getting bounced.  Cursed Yahoo!

Thanks in advance,

Tom