internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Looking for computer monitor

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Jim Ray" <jim AT neuse.net>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Looking for computer monitor
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 12:26:05 -0500

Got one in my garage with your name on it. Might cost you a beer.  Bubbaweisser doesn’t count.

I’m a block from NCSU old campus off Hillsborough St. and can throw in a scanner, too.

Regards,

Jim

Jim Ray, President
Neuse River Networks
tel: 919-838-1672 cell: 919-606-1772
http://www.NeuseRiverNetworks.com

Connecting You to the World since 1997

We specialize in managed services, IT outsourcing and installation of network communications systems for voice, video and data. Our expertise has evolved from small, local businesses to large businesses with locations scattered across the globe.

NeuseEmailFooter