internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Looking For Toy Donation Center

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Calvin Powers" <calvin AT cspowers.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Looking For Toy Donation Center
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 06:40:53 -0500

Thanks to everyone for the pointers to toy collection sites!

On Dec 12, 2007 1:06 PM, stan briggs <stanbriggs AT gmail.com> wrote:
calvin,

there are two Toys for Tots collections near me on highway 54. there is an apartment complex on what used to be lichten drive (near 54x540) and tekelec, right down the street on lichten. both of these are collecting for Toys for Tots.

stan