internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Road-trip Help, The Sedaris' Homestead

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "John Broome" <jbroome AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Road-trip Help, The Sedaris' Homestead
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 09:33:45 -0500

On 11/21/07, Tarus Balog <tarus AT opennms.org> wrote:

> On Nov 21, 2007, at 8:45 AM, jbroome wrote:
>
> > I'm not sure which is his dad, but i think it's the one on North
> > Hills Dr.
>
> That's where is Dad (Lou H Sedaris) lives now. I believe he grew up
> on Clark Ave.

This is going to make me sound like a complete sedaris stalker, but
it's really just my memory not purging the unimportant things:

Purchase date on 2611 clark ave is 1984, purchase date on N. Hills
drive is 1965.

Plus, living on clark ave would have put the sedaris kids at Broughton
instead of Sanderson.