internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] FW: Credit Protection Question

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Tanner Lovelace" <clubjuggler AT gmail.com>
  • To: cmccarthy1 AT nc.rr.com, "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] FW: Credit Protection Question
  • Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 23:47:31 -0400

One thing your friend might look into is a company run by a friend
of my wife's and mine. It's called "TrustedID" and it automatically
handles all this with all three of the credit agencies.

TrustedID Web page: https://www.trustedid.com/
Article about company and our friend:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11828878/site/newsweek/

Disclaimer: As I said, Omar is a friend of ours, but other than
that we have no connection to the company at all, not even
as customers.

Cheers,
Tanner

On 9/8/07, Colleen McCarthy <cmccarthy1 AT nc.rr.com> wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
> Here is a question that I received from a friend. Do any of you have any
> experience with this or know anything about it?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Colleen

Tanner Lovelace
clubjuggler at gmail dot com