internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] GATHERING: Thursday Sept 6, 2007

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Phillip Rhodes <mindcrime AT cpphacker.co.uk>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] GATHERING: Thursday Sept 6, 2007
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 14:07:30 -0400

matusiak wrote:
> This is definitely a smoking place. After 11 PM it may be one of the
> smokiest places in Chapel Hill. The idea was that if we got there
> early then we could minimize the chances of being engulfed in
> cigarette smoke. However, there are no guarantees that there won't
> be some smoking taking place during the gathering. You can always go
> to the patio and smell the fresh/smoky air outside...

Based on my experience, and what I've heard from others, the
volume of people in there is pretty low until fairly late. We
sat there from around 6 until around 8 a couple of weeks ago, and
there were maybe 4 other patrons in the place besides our
group. And I don't remember seeing any smoke. :-)

TTYL,

Phil
begin:vcard
fn:Phillip Rhodes
n:Rhodes;Phillip
adr:;;P.O. Box 16905;Chapel Hill;NC;27516;USA
email;internet:mindcrime AT cpphacker.co.uk
tel;home:919-928-0236
url:http://www.linkedin.com/in/philliprhodes
version:2.1
end:vcard