internetworkers - [internetworkers] Thusday Aug 2 Was INW Re: INW gathering, Tuesday July 24th,

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoliver AT buni.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Thusday Aug 2 Was INW Re: INW gathering, Tuesday July 24th,
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2007 11:02:37 -0400

by "next thursday" you mean Aug 2nd? that works best for me anyhow cause I'm getting over a cold.

Aye

Tanner Lovelace wrote:
Looking at http://dainsplace.net/menu.html I see they say:

"For herbivores or healthy sorts, we also have a Garden Burger available"

:-) So, pbbbttt! :-P

Dain's place sounds like a good idea. So, let's have a roll call. Who
would be interested in showing up at Dain's place on 9th St in Durham
next Thursday evening for an INW gathering?

Cheers,
Tanner