internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] fiddler

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Jim Ray" <jim AT neuse.net>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] fiddler
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 07:06:11 -0400

I don't know Barney Pilgrim yet have been successful with Google by entering
something like name,city,state in the search field.

I do know a super fiddler in this neck of the woods by the name of Miner
Gleason if you need another name and number. He jammed with myself and Cary
Mayor Ernie last year at a Cary Chamber After Hours and knows whats gwine
on.

Regards,

Jim

Jim Ray, President