internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] aquarium shops in raleigh?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Jim Ray" <jim AT neuse.net>
  • To: "'Roger Austin'" <raustin3 AT nc.rr.com>, "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] aquarium shops in raleigh?
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 07:24:02 -0400

Their new location on the other side of the tracks has been vacated. I
dunno if they moved again or what yet had rather give them the business
after going there for the past 25 years.

I did Google for aquarium and found another place off Westinghouse Blvd near
Crapital Blvd that looks good.

Ah, the changing of the guards...

Regards,

Jim