internetworkers - [internetworkers] local recording studio?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Cristóbal Palmer" <cristobalpalmer AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] local recording studio?
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 09:59:50 -0400

I've been calling several (audio) recording studios in Chapel Hill,
Carrboro and Durham, but none have returned my calls.

I'm looking for recommendations.

I'm looking to record simple voice audio (no music, just spoken
words), but there's a lot of it--probably about 25 or 30 hours worth
of studio time. If you know somebody who'd be of help or if you
yourself can help out, I'd appreciate a response.

Thanks,
--
Cristóbal M. Palmer
administrator!!! please hope me!