internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Brazilian String Bikinis - OT?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Steven Champeon <schampeo AT hesketh.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Brazilian String Bikinis - OT?
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 19:31:48 -0400

on Sun, Jun 03, 2007 at 07:12:55PM -0400, Thomas Beckett wrote:

> Jim Ray wrote:
> > All jokes aside, me thinks we got spammed.
>
> I've been thinking that, too. But to what end? The photos were just a
> honey pot. What was the payload?
>
> Is Champeon still on this list? We need the Spamurai on the case!

What, is INW a post-only list for you now, Thomas? :) I've posted
recently enough. :)

But as for the "spammer", I'd say he's more a drive-by troll than a
spammer, unless he signed up for ten thousand lists and hit them all
this weekend and is part of some sort of Wicked Weasel affiliate
program. :)

--
hesketh.com/inc. v: +1(919)834-2552 f: +1(919)834-2553 w: http://hesketh.com/
antispam news, solutions for sendmail, exim, postfix: http://enemieslist.com/