internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] INW as TriLUG's OT "dumping ground"

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: burnett AT pobox.com
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] INW as TriLUG's OT "dumping ground"
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 15:24:16 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 1 Jun 2007, Michael Czeiszperger wrote:

On Jun 1, 2007, at 2:43 PM, Ian Meyer wrote:

So would anyone here have a problem with OT posters on the TriLUG
list being referred to this as a potential venue for their
discussions?

No problem at all, unless they espouse positions I disagree with!

"Every philosopher says 'THINK!', then under his breath adds 'Like *me*'. "

(Thank you, RA Heinlein)

best,
Steve B