internetworkers - [internetworkers] Daylite for Mac

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Gregory S. Hopper" <ghopper AT netanium.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Daylite for Mac
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 22:04:37 -0400

I've been a convert to the Mac for a little over a year now, and am looking at Daylite from Marketcircle.  It seems to be a sort of Outlook on steroids (please forgive the drastic oversimplification).  Is that characterization correct?  Can anyone tell me what are the best and worst features of the program?  Does it act as a sort of umbrella over all the native Mac apps (Mail, Address Book, iCal, iChat, etc)?  If not, do I have to move all my stuff over from those programs?

I did a little Googling on Outlook and Daylite, and found a 2005 testimonial on the Marketcircle website from our own Michael Czieszperger, who really seemed to like the program.

Thanks in advance,
Greg

Gregory S. Hopper
CEO
Netanium Strategic Consulting, LLC

Marketing Innovation.  (tm)

Website:   www.netanium.com

9650 Strickland Road, Suite 103-256
Raleigh, NC  27615

Phone:  (919) 846-3608
Fax:  (248)  692-0561

  • [internetworkers] Daylite for Mac, Gregory S. Hopper, 05/29/2007