internetworkers - [internetworkers] building a shed - how would you do it again?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "tkarches AT imapmail.org" <tkarches AT imapmail.org>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [internetworkers] building a shed - how would you do it again?
  • Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 17:12:50 -0400

I'm about to have a 16x16 foot shed built in my backyard. The plans have been drawn up and I'm waiting for a lumber list from the builder. It will be used for storage of outdoor tools, bikes, etc and workspace for me.

For those of you that have taken on such a project, what would you have done (or not done) if you had to do it over?

Thanks,
Tom

--
Tom Karches