internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] pepper's closed?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "K. Jo Garner" <kelly AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] pepper's closed?
  • Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2007 17:38:53 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 19 Apr 2007, geschwin AT email.unc.edu wrote:
->This thread has gotten me very curious: where exactly did Pepper's move
->to and what was in their new place before. Is anything in their old
->place yet or, if not, has anything been announced to go in there? Since
->I have moved away unfortunately I can't just go to Chapel Hill and take
->a look for myself.

I think they moved back in Feb/March into the old Miami Subs place.
I have not personally been by to take a look (being closer than you are,
Bill, but further away than some). Their Myspace page doesn't have any new
pics and there weren't any on Flickr that I could find. Will others
elucidate us as to the condition of the new joint? Maybe for a May
gathering? :-)

Cheers
KJ

"I'm in search of a lifestyle that does not require my presence." - Kinky
Friedman
www.hungryphotographer.org || www.ibiblio.org/kelly || kelly<*>unc.edu