internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Wordpress-mu or MovableType ?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Tony Spencer <tony AT tonyspencer.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Wordpress-mu or MovableType ?
  • Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 19:26:46 -0500

Yes I've deal with this kind of traffic and it was very snappy as I took advantage of Drupal's caching. Drupal even allows you to plug alternative caching mechanisms such as the super speedy memcached but I find the normal Drupal page caching to be damn good:

http://buytaert.net/drupal-5-performance