internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Wiki?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoliver AT buni.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Wiki?
  • Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 10:56:48 -0500

Do you need self-hosted? If not then you can use the hosted sugar or salesforce.com. There is also http://www.adempiere.com and http://www.compiere.org/

I was underwhelmed with compiere because it required oracle! Oddly the CRM space is
rather spartan.

Tony Spencer wrote:
Hate to divert the conversation here but could you let me know what CRM you purchased?
I assume the open source CRM was SugarCRM. I just set it up for a partner of mine and although the setup was really annoying with some crazy dependencies I've not had any trouble with it yet but I would rather pay for something proven that won't give me headache down the road.