internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Breakups are never easy...(VW question)

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Jim Ray" <jim AT neuse.net>
  • To: <kurt AT kurtschlatzer.com>, "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Breakups are never easy...(VW question)
  • Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 19:37:43 -0500

For major stuff, I've trusted the following folks for the past ten years and
had them do the maintenance on my turbo Porsche before I got married and got
a minivan:

Tom O'Rourke
Triangle Imports
3333 Capital Blvd
Raleigh NC 27604
Phone: 919-828-7900
E-mail Address: triangleimports at mindspring.com
Web Site: http://www.triangle-imports.com

I take my Jetta to the following place for oil changes yet would trust 'em
on major maintenance as well:

Jimmy White
White-Wall Auto Repair
3300 Hillsborough St.