internetworkers - [internetworkers] PodCamp?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Calvin Powers" <calvin AT cspowers.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] PodCamp?
  • Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2007 20:33:06 -0500

http://podcamp.pbwiki.com/

Howdy!

Have anyof you been to any of the PodCamp Unconferences? Best I can tell, they are run much like the recent BarCamp that was held in Raleigh a few months back. I'm thinking about going to the one in Atlanta in March, so I'm curious if any of you have been to one before and can tell me if they are worth it or not.

Calvin

Taproot Radio web site: http://www.taprootradio.com/
Taproot Radio station: http://www.live365.com/stations/taprootradio
Taproot Radio Music Spotlight podcast RSS Feed: http://feeds.feedburner.com/taprootradio

  • [internetworkers] PodCamp?, Calvin Powers, 01/28/2007