internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] javascript debuggers?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: rowland AT cashi.us
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] javascript debuggers?
  • Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 12:12:35 -0800 (PST)

I've never found a good one, but I just saw this on the myEclipse sight:

http://www.myeclipseide.com/ContentExpress-display-ceid-58.html

They have a JavaScript debugger integrated into eclipse - I've used their
software before and it's always been worth the money.

MyEclipse AJAX Tools
* Editor
Web 2.0 Browser with source code view
Syntax highlighting
Integrated outline and property views
Validation and syntax checking
Code assist for common JavaScript elements, functions, and
variables
Code assist documentation for functions
Source formatting
Toggle comments
HTTPS support
* Debugger
Instant-on JavaScript Debugger
o Debug any web page containing JavaScript source or included
JavaScript files, or standalone JavaScript files
o Operations: Pause, Resume, Step Into, Step Over, Step to
Return, Terminate
o Views:
+ Web Browser View
+ Call Stack View
+ Variables View
+ Console View
o Set JavaScript breakpoints in:
+ JavaScript files
+ HTML with embedded JavaScript and linked JavaScript files
+ JSP files
o Integrates with Eclipse Launch Manager
+ Quick launch from context-menu using 'Debug As'
+ Launch from Eclipse Debug toolbar action
+ Use Launch Profile to modify launch configuration
+ Launch JavaScript resource from project location or
deployed MyEclipse web-application