internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Opt Out

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Gregory S. Hopper" <ghopper AT netanium.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Opt Out
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 13:37:10 -0500

This reminded me of something that I blogged about a little while ago.
http://marketinginnovation.typepad.com/my_weblog/2006/09/ customer_servic.html

In short, if I were in direct marketing, I'd welcome Do Not Call registries, etc, since they'd save me money by identifying the people I don't want to waste time on!

Out of 300 million Americans, to have 137M phone numbers cuts out a lot of waste.

-- Greg