internetworkers - [internetworkers] FW: [W5] Silent Auction for Ball

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Colleen McCarthy" <cmccarthy1 AT nc.rr.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers@Lists. Ibiblio. Org" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: wildwackywonderfulwomenoftheworld AT googlegroups.com
  • Subject: [internetworkers] FW: [W5] Silent Auction for Ball
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 14:55:53 -0500

Hi Folks,

Some of you participated in our Bid for Bachelors/Wild, Wacky, Wonderful
Ball http://www.wcwc.org/wild-and-wacky/index.html last year (CS you know
who you are :)), and this year's event is coming up on the first weekend in
February.

If any of you would be interested in donating products or services, would
you please contact Sandy Wainwright at sandywain AT yahoo.com? It helps a
great cause and is great publicity for your company.

For all of you single INW's-- male and female-- there are many single people
at the B4B/WWWB. At last year's ball, two of the bachelors were still
dating someone that they met at the ball the year before. Check out the
URL-- it's a good time!

Colleen