internetworkers - [internetworkers] someone to work on a gas heater

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "stan briggs" <stan AT StanBriggs.com>
  • To: "'Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/'" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] someone to work on a gas heater
  • Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 15:35:47 -0500

all,

does anyone know a person that they would recommend to work on a gas heater?
in cary, if that matters. it's actually the gas heater in my camper and i
don't know a dang thing about how to work on this thing.

thanks,
stan

Stan B. Briggs
+1-919-414-9513
www.oBoJ.org: openBBQ/openJam is the open source community coming together
for the benefit of society. our events and work are for the purpose of
raising awareness, raising funds, and performing activities for good causes.
participation is open to all who wish to support worthwhile public causes.

  • [internetworkers] someone to work on a gas heater, stan briggs, 12/29/2006