internetworkers - [internetworkers] Mail.app multiple inbox's

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Tony Spencer <tony AT tonyspencer.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Mail.app multiple inbox's
  • Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 12:09:34 -0500

I started with Entourage on my Mac and moved to Thunderbird a couple of months ago and now I'm thinking of switching to Mail.app for various reasons but my biggest complaint is that Mail creates a new Inbox for each account I add to it. I have about a dozen accounts I check regularly and don't want a dozen inbox's. I prefer to have one inbox and write rules to sort my mail to folders I create as the email comes in.

Does anyone know if its possible to force Mail to deliver all email from all accounts to one inbox? (All my accounts are POP).

Thanks and Happy New Year!
Tony