internetworkers - [internetworkers] U-Bet Syrup

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Karen Robinson" <krobinson AT carolinasendoflifecare.org>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] U-Bet Syrup
  • Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 09:42:05 -0500

Does anyone know of anywhere in the Raleigh-Durham area that I could
find U-Bet chocolate syrup? According to the Lowes Food website, they
have it, but when I go in, no one can find it (went to several
locations...)

I was going to order it online at Amazon, but the shipping was very high
and now that I can't find it locally, I would order it anyway, but it
would not be here in time for Christmas.

For those of you wondering what it is, it is used to make egg creams
which are a type of chocolate soda from NY.

Thanks!

Karen Robinson
The Carolinas Center for Hospice and End of Life Care
www.carolinasendoflifecare.org