internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Blog Editors

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Michael Williams" <michael AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Blog Editors
  • Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 14:56:27 -0500

How married is she to blogspot? Or will blogspot allow other editors?
If she's completely free to do as she pleases I recommend WordPress
without reservation. Great third-party plugins that are super-easy to
install and use. Depending on her HTML and/or CSS familiarity she may
want someone else to help with the layout or design but its day-to-day
use is easy as cake. The last thing I got paid to learn about HTML
was how to do tables, to give you an idea of how far out of the loop I
am on web design, and I use it for my own blog and love it.

Regards,
Michael Williams