internetworkers - [internetworkers] Lawyers for wills?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Tanner Lovelace" <clubjuggler AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [internetworkers] Lawyers for wills?
  • Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 13:35:03 -0500

Hi folks,

My wife and I are going on an overseas tour with her choir (Duke Chapel Choir)
over new years and aren't taking our 5 year old son with us. So, that got
us thinking about what happens if our plane goes down. :-( Based on
that thought,
we decided we'd probably ought to get our act together and draw up wills.

So, does anyone have any suggestions for lawyers who might be able to
help us with this? Or should we be looking elsewhere like a CPA?
Any suggestions? Basically, we just want to make sure everything
is spelled out in advance so that a court doesn't step in and screw things
up for our son just in case.

Thanks,
Tanner
--