internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] issues with INW job board? anyone have access to the code?

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: Steven Champeon <schampeo AT hesketh.com>
  • To: internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] issues with INW job board? anyone have access to the code?
  • Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 20:00:06 -0500

on Wed, Nov 15, 2006 at 07:59:02PM -0500, Steven Champeon wrote:

> Heather and I have been trying to post our job openings[1] via the INW
> site[2], and have so far been unsuccessful - we keep getting an
> uninformative error that just says "hit the back button if you don't
> want to lose your data"; we don't care about losing the data, we care
> that it's not being posted to the job board ;)
>
> Email to the webmaster and Joe Komenda has so far been fruitless. Is
> there anyone who can help us out? Thanks.
>
> [1] http://hesketh.com/about/careers/
> [2] http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/jobboard/post.php3

\ | /
-- + -- <--- sound of a pin dropping, or crickets, or silence
/ | \

Is the job board abandonware at this point? I'd be happy to take the few
minutes required to fix it, if I can get access to the server.

Anyone?

--
hesketh.com/inc. v: +1(919)834-2552 f: +1(919)834-2553 w: http://hesketh.com/
antispam news, solutions for sendmail, exim, postfix: http://enemieslist.com/