internetworkers - Re: [internetworkers] Paying people to share music

internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/

  • From: "Greg Brown" <gwbrown1 AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Internetworkers: http://www.ibiblio.org/internetworkers/" <internetworkers AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [internetworkers] Paying people to share music
  • Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 17:05:07 -0500

You know, having just said that, I wonder if the Zune will allow you to stream Internet Radio via the Wi-Fi connection?  If so I might actually have a use for this thing.  I like the combined AM/FM radio as well though I can get a tiny handheld radio for $10 that I can use to listen to NPR at my desk.  But Internet radio.. that would be cool.

Greg

On 11/30/06, Greg Brown <gwbrown1 AT gmail.com> wrote:

> They could have stolen something that didn't sound so freaky.  How
> many people want their friends "squirting" on them?

I wonder how long until the first Zune malware gets squirted to all within
range? :-(

Sounds like something Borat would say.. "may my zune squirt you?"

Payment or no, I'd rather have this yet-to-be-released thingy from Apple:

http://news.com.com/2300-1041_3-6130033.html?tag=ne.gall.rbcs